martedì 25 ottobre 2016

Philosofonts and some general commentary

Heyo, internet folks!
I am writing before the last lesson of a course, so ain't got much time. Anyway I wanted to share a couple of things.

Philosofonts
Some days ago, in an afternoon of STS boredom, I came up with a spicy new game perfect for your Philophische Stammtische, your discussions at the pub and so on. Basically it consists of changing fonts' names to suit to philosophical themes.
Some examples:

  • Stoic Sans
  • Wittgenstype Corsiva
  • Plotino Lynotipe
  • Turing New Romans

Blogs
It seems that more than a few fellow PSTSers started their own blog, mainly because being far away from home, sometimes even with an ocean in between, it seems a nice idea to have a blog to keep friends and relatives updated with our adventures, and it will be funny to read those stories in the far future. What about me? Well, kind of the same reason, but mostly a place where to let my overthinking mind flow, as the blog title suggests.

Time's up, gotta hurry. As usual. And on the first days I've even been told I'm a person on which you can rely. Yeah, sure, I keep being late.

Fly, you fools! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento