lunedì 17 ottobre 2016

Life and its problems

Problems. My mind has the annoying tendency to come up with more problems than I can handle sometimes. Are they there in the world or just in my mind? Hard to say at first, it all seems pretty concrete. Then what's most annoying is that after a couple of days or so, those that seemed like huge insurmountable problems are now just distant trifles.
I have so many interests, so many projects I would like to start or to continue, and yet for some reason I either seem to lack the willpower or the organizational capacity to carry them out.
I certainly wanted to write something inspiring today, but my mind is probably busy doing it own.
Anyway, writing is relaxing, perfect before going to sleep.
Yes, my mind lets me sleep. Pretty hard also.
Incredible.
Good night


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento